Shared Branching is a network of Credit Unions who share their branches to conduct financial transactions for participating Credit Unions. Orlando Federal Credit Union is a participant in the CO-OP Shared Branch network. Members have access to nearly 5,500 shared branch locations nationwide as well as in Puerto Rico, Guam, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, and Belgium.
All of which allow you to access your account and conduct a range of transactions such as:
- Cash or Check Deposits to Share or Share Draft Accounts
- Cash or Check Withdrawals from Share or Share Draft Accounts
- Cash Recognized Payroll Checks
- Make Transfers Between Accounts
- Loan Payments
- Purchase of Official Checks (Limited Locations)
- And More!
To conduct transactions please bring with you a valid photo ID and your account number.
Learn about Shared Branching!
For a Shared Branch near you please click here